I want to buy a fairphone in a shop!

Hi there,

I’ve tried multiple times to send this question via the contact form, and I’ve read into distributors but the contact form doesn’t work (any one else have this issue?) and I can’t find a clear answer regarding the distributors.

Basically, I’ve considered getting a FP for ages and it’s about time now, since my old one is on the brink… however, I don’t want to wait 6 weeks for it to arrive. Normally I live in the UK but I am presently living in Rotterdam - is there a shop anywhere that I can just walk in, look at a FP2 and then choose whether to buy it there and then?

I don’t want contracts or any of that stuff… I avoid that at all cost and just use pay as you go.

THanks,

BP

Some time ago the backlog of orders got worked through and now all open orders are shipped.
If I try to order now it says delivery 1-6 days (depending on shipping method) to Austria.

If you still want to buy it in a physical store we have a comprehensive list right here:

If there is no store in your country on this list then you’re out of luck.

5 Likes

I ordered my FP2 online a couple of weeks ago. It only took about a week to arrive :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips/replies, I’ll check!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.