I am selling a Fairphone 3 (UK)

(Shipping to UK only)
Hi, I am selling my Fairphone 3 after using it for just over a year.

I bought it secondhand from eBay, so there is some damage left by the previous owner. There are lots of small scratches which cannot be seen whilst turned on, as well as one large scratch in the middle. The corners of the phone are also worn out and there is a small chip in the side of the phone.

The cheapest fairphone 3 I can find for sale on eBay is £220 but since there are some scratches on the screen I am willing to sell it for a lot cheaper than that.

If you are interested in buying the phone I am open to offers and can list it on eBay once we agree on a price.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

More Pictures:

Presumably has the original 12/8 MP camera modules and personally always like to see mobile signal icon from SIM in place?

1 Like

It still has the original camera modules. I don’t understand your second question, could you be a bit more clear?

Can you put a SIM in the phone to show that the SIM slot is working?

Thanks for the clarification.
Is this better? @aspergerguy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.