How to block callers by country code

I’ve suddenly started getting a lot of unwanted spam calls from France. I can block each number individually, but the spammer keeps switching to new numbers. So I want to temporarily block all calls from +33. I know it’s possible, but I can’t work out how to do it. Any advice gratefully received. /John

Maybe you will have to use a third party app

2 Likes

Did you already try contacting your mobile operator whether they can block the calls on their end?

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I installed Mr Number to try it out, but it won’t let me block international calls - only calls within Sweden. (I am resident in Sweden.) So, not much use to me, sadly.

1 Like

I didn’t. Maybe I should.

On-line I find suggestions like this:
To block unwanted international calls on Android, go into Call Settings > Auto reject list > Create. From here you can create a list of numbers that are automatically rejected. You don’t need to enter a full number, you can simply enter the dialling code for a given country.
Clipped from https://ccm.net/mobile/1289-block-international-calls-on-samsung-galaxy/
But I can’t find Call Settings in my Freephone. Where might I look?

1 Like

Looks like it maybe a Samsung app :frowning:

This app may work

Thanks, I’ll try it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.