How far has your Fairphone travelled?

Hi everyone :sunflower:,

We’d love to see how far and wide your fairphone has travelled. If you have been snapped with your fairphone near any landmark (no matter how famous… or not so famous), we’d love to see it.

Post a pic in the thread below and we may include it in a future project. :wink:

Many thanks,
Rae :slight_smile:

10 Likes

With that map in the background it looks like time travels are possible, too? :yum:

Surprised,
Martin

3 Likes

Thanks for catching that @Martin_Anderseck! Appreciated :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like a remake of the Fabulous #EFCT18 Photo Contest 📷 (Everyone can take part!) :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for this @stefan! We are particularly looking for photos that include both a fairphone and a landmark, and I have spotted 3 that I like very much in this thread. I’ll get in touch with those who posted them. But please, keep the pics coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I actually found two pictures with a red Fairphone 2…

That’s in India in the desert close to Jaisalmer. Look into the mirror and you can see me and the Fairphone.

And another one is in Cambodia at the famous Angkor Wat.

11 Likes

@Paule These are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing :grinning:

1 Like

My Fairphone lives here in Brightlingsea, Colchester, Essex, England.

8 Likes

Thanks @brycewilby! Wow…What a scene! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!
Here, my loyal indigo Fairphone 2 in the Alpes!

10 Likes

Folks, bear in mind Rae is looking for photos that have you & your Fairphone in it – not photos just taken by your Fairphone. :angel:

8 Likes

Well, not exactly YOU, but your Fairphone & some (reknown) landmark.
So, you need not disclose yourselves; but you can of course. :wink:

Hmmm.

2 Likes

Got me :blush: ; but also this:

(I didn’t “go back” far enough, obviously.)

Great pic @Alex.A! :wink:

Both @urs_lesse and @BertG are spot on. You can be in the picture as much or as little as you like (see the lovely canal pic taken by one of my camera-shy colleagues with just his hands showing :smile:) or not at all… I’ll leave the choice to you.

Please keep the pics coming… last day to submit is Friday 21 August.

Have a lovely day everyone! :tulip:

7 Likes

Hm, I kinda missed this. Thanks for pointing this out. I do not have any pics with me and my phone in it. Damn.

…luckily you have chosen the right side of life.

Hm, as I remember right, I have one in front of the Sydney opera house.
I will have a look if I can find it in the network data grave at home later.

4 Likes

Fairphone first edition t-shirt in front of Vienna’s landmark building St. Stephan’s Cathedral.

8 Likes

Impressive central tower! :+1:

2 Likes