How are your home screens set up?

This is how my Screen Looks with Solo Launcher…

1 Like

Nova launcher and Glasklart icon theme:

1 Like

is this just a girl thing but… all apps on far right screen and the remaining screens filled with awsome interactive live wallpapers off google play. current one changes from day to night throughout the day with birds flying, trees waving, random rainbow and comets and stars at night. eats the battery but great fun and definitely not boring

1 Like

Solo launcher, Nova and Tenuix !

I really like the unified look of those icons. How does it work though, do you have to set a custom icon for each app or something?

Hi Jerry,
Yes, you have to set your own icon for each app.

1. You put the various apps on your home screens.
  2. For each app, you hold on your finger on the app, then you have different choices, like “Rename”, “Delete”, “Change icon”, etc
  3. I managed to choose mine between “Tenuix solo launcher”, “Circle Holo Theme” and “Colorful circle”.
    I hope I was clear enough. Don’t hesitate to ask if you didn’t get it.
    Good luck!

Hi Stefan, may i kow the name of calendar widget on your home screen? Focal is better than Open camera? (your experience). Thanks.

What I call :pray: peace of mind.

It’s the stock calendar app, which you find in your widget drawer.

I use the stick camera app too, now, because I found that it doesn’t make much difference with a dusty lense… I should probably clean it at some point… (Open camera is better than Focal, you have more options.)

My current home screen:

Rest is set up in basically the same way as in the first post in this thread.

Thanks Stefan. I installed Open Camera .

1 Like