Hi! :) I am the new SM Manager at Fairphone

Hello everyone!

I’m super happy to finally introduce myself to this community. My name is Marta, and I am the new Social Media Manager at Fairphone :slight_smile: I am from Spain, but moved to Amsterdam to join the company a few weeks ago.

The delay in my introduction here is due to the need for time to properly onboard at Fairphone (which I am still doing), so apologies for that as I know some of you already knew I was enrolled. I have heard great things about this community and I look forward to knowing you all better and helping out.

For now, wishing everyone a lovely day :blue_heart:

54 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Here’s to a good and (hopefully) long collaboration! :slight_smile:

Greetings from Aachen, Germany :de:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome. I hope your going to enjoy the demand for your help and no doubt encompass some disgruntled users.

:woman_mage:
:om:

3 Likes

Welcome to Fairphone and this community! :tada:
Good that you’ve taken your time to arrive and I’m glad to have you here. I hope and believe we’ll have a enjoyable and successful time together in this forum.

5 Likes

Welcome.
It’s nice to see a successor for Rae.
Perhaps we can meet at the Fairphone’s 10th Anniversary Party in Amsterdam.

6 Likes

I will be there! come say hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you. Welcome aboard :tada:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fairphone User’s community!

The connection from here back to Fairphone was discussed quite often lately and having an official representative of the company here could make communication back to the development much better. At least this is my first hope I associate with your post.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, Marta! I hope you’ll enjoy your new role :grinning:
Until we meet in Amsterdam.

1 Like

Hi Marta, welcome to the community and have a good start! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Marta, also a warm welcome from me to the community.

1 Like

When is this party? … Did I miss it? Anyways, welcome to our crazy town, enjoy the permanent road constructions, the bikelanetrafficjams and all the (:es:?)tourists ón the :bike:lanes… :wink: If you still like it, remember Quentin Tarantino loved it so much, he put us in “Pulp Fiction (199x)”.

P.S. “SM-manager”… sounds either like the boss of the Stedelijk Museum or like someone who organizes leather appendages like whips and collars… yes, me juvenile, lots :wink::smirk::smirk:.

1 Like

Welcome Marta :clap:
Quite right to breathe deeply before taking the plunge!
All good wishes

1 Like

a very warm welcome
and hope you will have a great fair time here.

written with FP4 just reinstalled with iodeOS and testing it
which went well so far.
have a great day

HR

1 Like

Welcome Marta :sun_with_face:

Greetings from Swden :sweden:

2 Likes

Welcome… from a FP user in the USA (yes, we exist on here, also) :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome and greetings from Åland islands! :aland_islands::finland:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome from me as well!
Have fun and enjoy your time on this community forum.
:tanabata_tree:
May all your wishes come true. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Marta_Artigas and have a great start with this community and at Fairphone office.
I am glad we have a new contact partner with you.
All the best!

4 Likes

Welcome and congratulations!
I hope moving from Spain to the Netherlands wasn’t too hard… :cloud_with_rain: :grinning:

(And be careful with that “SM Manager” title, it could be misinterpreted… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

4 Likes