Google maps no gps signal

To me, it looks like the problem might be related to Google Maps rather than your Fairphone, especially if it is able to maintain a stable satellite connection.

By this, I assume that you have:

  • disabled battery optimization of Google Maps;
  • set Google Maps’ location permissions to “Always” or “While using this app”;
  • turned on additional location accuracy services in the Location settings.

Is that correct? I have to ask, since we’re not able to tell what you’ve previously done from your statement.

Concerning your support ticket, Fairphone support is currently known to have a long response time on tickets. One of the tips I’ve seen floating around on the forum is to bring up your support ticket via the live chat during opening hours and asking to speak to an agent/human. That being said, determine whether attempting to prioritize your own support ticket over others is worth it at your own discretion.

Maybe someone else on the forum has more experience on this matter and a potential solution. But since this currently sounds like a software issue, I’d suggest contacting Google support.