Giving away fp1 - does not load anymore - incl. new (non original fp) battery with spacers

hey! I gave up on my fairphone 1, since it stopped loading ( the hardware of the usb plug in is broken), apart from that, the blitz is not working. The rest can still be used for spare parts! or maybe it can be repaired :slight_smile:
I have a nearly completly new battery (vhbw Akku, 1800 mAh https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00NA09DTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) with fitting spacers.

contact me, in case you are interested - i give away the fp1 and the battery for free.

2 Likes

Hello ! Well, that would be wonderfull if you could send it to me ! My FP1 battery just got swollen, last a few minutes is certainly not safe anymore. The spare parts are always welcome… I would happily pay in advance for the shipping. I live in Brussels Belgium but I am now in the south west of France for a little bit more than two weeks. Thanks in advance !

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in the screen, if frediber doesn’t need it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey! ahhh brussels is great - i can happily send it to you - in case you do not need the screen, please let Felix have it - paying for the shipping would be nice!! would you give me your e-mail? then i can send you my payment info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If neither frediber nor Felix need the screen, I would like to have it! Sending it to Belgium would be nice (I pay for the shipping costs).

Hello and thank you for answering that fast ! Yes, I only need the battery right now so if the rest of the phone can help other people, that’s perfect. Here is my email address : frediber add gmail. com

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Fred

1 Like

Hi! it would be great if I could have the camera module. Yesterday, I got my FP1 usb connector replaced (but I couldn’t really fix the charging issue), but unfortunately the camera module broke during opening the phone. I know there are camera modules available in the FP shop but it would cost me too much in comparison with investing 40€ (camera module+shipping costs) into another funcioning phone. Still I would like to fix it. Do you believe we can manage it? I live in Italy

Hi there - I would love the ear piece speaker and the loudspeaker part too if that’s possible? My Fairphone 1 had a slight beer-bath over New Year and has never spoken the same way again!

Hello Felix,
Lilolaoi is sending the full phone to me and I should receive it in a few days if everything goes right. I mainly need the battery so I can send the screen to you if you still need it, I would just ask you to pay for the shipping costs . EvaVC is also looking for a screen so please tell me if you are still looking for it.
Best regards,
Frediber

Hello EvaVC,
Lilolaoi is sending the full phone to me but I only need the battery. As Felix asked for the screen before you did, I am waiting for an answer from him to know if he still needs it. If he does not, I would happily send it to you - or maybe you could even pick it up since we live in the same country (BXL). I’ll keep you informed as soon as I get some news.
Best regards,
Frediber

Hello Es-Ter,
Lilaloai is sending the phone to me. I should receive it soon and I can send the camera module to you. I would just ask you to pay for the shipping costs. I’ll tell you as soon as I have received the phone.
Best regards,
Frediber

Hello Philippa,
Lilaloai is sending the phone to me. I should receive it soon and I can send the ear piece speaker and the loudspeaker to you. I would just ask you to pay for the shipping costs. I’ll tell you as soon as I have received the phone.
Best regards,
Frediber

Hi Frediber!
That sounds great!
Thank you!
Have I right understood you live in Brussels? When yes, I could ask my sister to pick up the camera module as she lives there too. Let me know, otherwise you can send it to me and of course I’ll be paying for the shipping costs :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’m hoping, but of course, Felix gets to decide first.

I’m in a holiday as from tomorrow, but I haven’t got a solution for my screen yet, so I’m very happy to have the screen (even if I don’t respond fast).

Eva

Can You send it to me?
See separate message.
I would pay the posting costs.
Thanks
Klaus Heinrich

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.