Giving away a green case and screen protector for FP4

What product(s) are you offering?

I am giving away a green case and screen protector for the Fairphone 4, because I don’t need them anymore. The green case has just been used once, but I decided the phone is too big and the protector hasn’t been used at all.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

As long as shipping costs are covered, I’m giving it away at any price.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

I’m in Nuremberg, Germany and would prefer to avoid shipping is possible. So if anyone is close by we can meet up.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

As mentioned above, the products are unused, but if people insist, I can take a picture.

Edit: Another option I would be interested in is trading it in for a gray case.

2 Likes

Hello!
Is it the Fairphone 4 green protective soft case you are offering?
If yes I’m interested :slight_smile:

Olivier

1 Like

Yes it is, I forgot to mention it because I added a FP4 tag to the post.

1 Like

I am from Bamberg, if you still have something of your Items be available I could pic it up in two Weeks on a thursday.

“Thorsten V. via Fairphone Community Forum” forum@fairphone.com
writes:

I am from Bamberg, if you still have something of your Items be available I could pic it up in two Weeks on a thursday.

I still haven’t given it away, I was looking for someone close by to
avoid shipping. Are you interested in both the screen protector and the
case, or just one of the two?

Both if no one else want it.
If possible you could write a PN, then we could find a Price and how we want to oroceed :wink::blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.