Give us information about the progress!

Hey!
I see mostly guessing about hardware and software here. Nobody knows anything.
Moderators try to keep the users patient. Again: Don’t feel attacked! That’s your job here.
One, only one official posting in a month could bring so such clearance. A statement about
hardware and software progress. I thought, FP wants to be transparent. I cannot see.
It is still the same issue spreading over a lot of topics. And I see, @Douwe is posting in
this forum, so he also is reading here. Why doesn’t he write anything about those
significant issues. I am even not able to follow the progress in the source tree.
I bought the FP2 to have an open and transparent device. I was ready to pay the higher
price for that. I am also ready to pay a small amount monthly. But I expect periodic
statements about the dev progress and the roadmap. And I expect frequent updates.
I think, FP will never get a mainstream product without advertising. I told a lot about FP
in my circle of acquaintances. And I still do so. Nobody ever heard of it. And the only
arguments, which waked interest was the easy repair and the free choice of the os.
It will stay a geek product. And I think, most of us here are such geeks.

1 Like

For direct requests to the Fairphone team please contact them via support.
If you want to discuss this further with the forum population please continue in an existing thread like this one: