From FP1 directly to FP4

Hello again to everybody :slightly_smiling_face:
Just in case anyone is interested: I got my my FP4 two weeks ago and managed to move all the important data from my faithful FP1 and to install the eSIM (I know that is nothing to impress you guys but I am proud of myself to manage everything on my own :wink:). The phone runs on Google because I am not experienced to use it without. However, I disabled some apps and installed an alternative launcher (Niagara, which is very plain and simple) to get rid of the Google search bar.
So far everything works fine although I do miss some minor things the FP1 provided but that’s probably a question of habit. To make up for this the green colour is even more beautiful than I expected :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And by the way: Charging with my old FP1 charger took reeeeeaaaaly veeeeeeeeery long so I also bought a new charger. And I am fully determined to use this phone for at least 10 years what I originally intended with my FP1 which will still serve me as mp3 and radio player.
Season’s greetings to everyone! :christmas_tree:

22 Likes

Congratulations - thanks for sharing your awesome commitment!

6 Likes

That’s only due to your awesome commitment! :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.