🇫🇷 🇬🇧 Fp2 - Open OS 17.06.4 - "reboot intempestifs" - "untimely reboot"

Bonjour Pierre,
et les autres,
Merci pour l’info. Je n’ai pas refait les partitions, mais j’ai installé la “FP2-userdebug 6.0.1 - fp2-sibon-17.06.4” en passant par les bouton “son haut” et " power" au démarrage, et installé depuis la carte SD.
Je pensais que cela suffisait… à la lecture de tes infos, non.

FP2 - Andoid 6.0.1 - sibon-17.07.6
Processeur Qualcomm MSM8974PRO-AA

I upgrade the OS system, thinking that it will change the problem of intempestiv reboot…It did n’t, yet i have more reboot than before… I try to adapt the CPU charge less, but it it same… Does exist a way to solve that problem deffinitly??? I begin to upset with that phone and begin to regret my old Huawei…

17.08.1 is coming :wink: … Not that I believe this would change anything.
You could still try LineageOS (based on Android 7) and Open GApps if you need Google Apps … and see whether Android 7 does better.

Or you could contact support. Random reboots with a supported OS which don’t go away with any measure might be a warranty case.

1 Like

Hello AnotherElk,
Thank you for your reply… I read the link about LineageOS, (i don’t want google App), but my english is so bad, i don’t know how to use the flash indicate in. I wait a new OpenOS with Android 7 inside… maybe is better for my FP2 :smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.