🇫🇷 🇬🇧 Do not disturb - keep changing mode

Since I changed the camera module and put a new case (new model) on my FP2, my FP keep changing the mode.
Because of my job, I am almost always on “Do not disturb“ mode, but now my phone randomly changes mode…
It not only goes to vibrating but also with sound, the lowest volume possible.
As it always change to the same amount of volume, I assume it is not my fault, especially as it happens wether my phone is in my pocket or not…

Has someone the same problem or a workaround ?

Depuis que j’ai changé le module caméra et la coque (nouveau modèle) de mon FP2, il change de mode…
A cause de mon travail, je suis presque tout le temps en mode “ne pas déranger“, mais mon téléphone change régulièrement de mode…
Il ne change seulement au mode vibreur, mais au mode avec volume, toujours au mĂŞme volume, le plus bas possible.
Comme le changement est toujours identique, je pense que ce n’est pas de ma faute, surtout que cela arrive autant que j’ai mon téléphone dans ma poche ou posé sur une table…

Est-ce que quelqu’un a le même problème ou une solution ?

Have you maybe (by accident) set an automatic rule in:

Settings -> Sound & notification -> Do not disturb -> Automatic rules

I already checked that… But thank’s for the advice ! :smiley:

It is supposed to be on “do not disturb“ mode until I turn it off.

Have you checked Settings > Sound & notification > Do not disturb access as well.
Maybe an app has requested access?
Although I am not really hopeful, that this is the cause of your troubles.

since you mention having changed the case, could it be that somehow the volume buttons are not set properly into their place and accidentaly press the button? because you can change the volume from vibrating only to low volume only by touching the volume button. So I would try to remove the case and carefully put it back in place?

2 Likes

Une idée bête peut-être: au moment où tu mets “do not disturb”, tu peux choisir si c’est “jusqu’à nouvel avis” ou "pendant une heure. Il m’est déjà arrivé de ne pas voir que la sélection avait changé (probablement suite à une fausse manip’).

Thank’s for your advices !
The settings were correctly done, and checked multiple times.
I didn’t do anything and now everything is fine again…

It must have been the case that was not properly in place, I think.

Merci pour vos conseils !
Les réglages étaient corrects, et contrôlés plusieurs fois.
Je n’ai rien fait et tout est revenu dans l’ordre…

Ça devait être la coque qui n’était pas parfaitement en place, je pense.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.