I am wondering if there might be a combination of the actual hardware + firmware who do not see it resolved or who are not part of the original cluster (US / Canada-bassd users with FP6 sourced from Europe either via purchase there or grey import + US / Canadian SIM or anyone roaming in the US and Canada with a foreign SIM with 15.148.0
For me, it has been resolved since FP6.QREL.15.151.0 back in November. [FP6 Restart the phone to load the corresponding configuration - 15.148.0 - US/Canada - #145 by wallacewells]
Hardware: FP6 bought in Germany in September 2005
Current Build: FP6.QREL.16.95.0
SIM:
Physical T-Mobile US [permanently on]
eSIM vodafone Spain [permanently on]
Location accuracy and any location dependent feature (Emergency alert, Emergency Location Service, WiFI scanning, Crisis Alerts, Google Timeline): Permanently on
Reboots since November due to the issue originally described (Message “Restart the phone to load the corresponding configuration.” followed by a reboot loop unless the phone is in Airplane Mode or Location Accuracy is turned off): 0
Other reboots: VERY occasional, The message does not appear and to be honest I just didn’t notice how many apps I actually had open or a specific App misbehaved and worked just fine again after the reboot or if it disn’t I just uninstalled it.