FP3 with EOS can't verify apps and won't update the apps

blacklist them in Aurora (Open left drawer then click Blacklist manager);

Thank you very much. If you blacklist him in Aurora won’t the app be updated at all or only through Aurora and not through APP Store?

In this case, the app would simply not be updated via the Aurora Store. This does not affect other app stores.

If you installed the app via the Aurora Store, it doesn’t make sense to blacklist it there. I don’t know if it is possible with the App Store from /e/OS, but I would try to blacklist this app there.

Thank you very much. I will check if there is a blacklist option in the APP store. It is kinda annoying when the notification to update can’t be deleted.

What about deactivating the e/OS App Store App, of you dont want to use it any more? Or what about turning off notifications in the App or in the settings of the App?

1 Like

Only aurora store won’t update. That’s the whole usecase

Yes, I heard it also that they are working on anther store, not getting the apps any longer from clearapk.org, because they want money for their service now.
Now, it should be the same as aurora, I think. Should get the apps directly from gogol Playstore.

1 Like

It is called App Lounge now and completely new, still kind of beta. On my phones it came with /e/OS 0.23. It looks like they are working hard on improvements and bug fixing. Currently I have issues with both Aurora and App Lounge, so it needs some attention to get all apps updated correctly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.