Hi there !
It’s my first post here, so do not hesitate to let me know if don’t respect any rules/formatting
I have a the FP3 since may, and I’m very happy with it, i made the update to Android 10, but this morning my phone told me that it had to reboot to install last updates (normal).
But since the reboots, no vibration is working anymore !
The phone only vibrates at the boot menu, but when the OS is loaded, none.
Things i tried so far:
- Settings>Accessibility>Vibration (all radio buttons to “on”)
- Settings>Sounds>Vibration (same)
I downloaded Checkup App from F-Droid store, and the vibration check doesn’t work.
The thing is that if the phone wasn’t vibrating at boot, I’ll go for an hardware problem and change the bottom module. But as it’s work at the boot time, i think it’s related to the update.
Do anyone has encounter this problem ? What are the ways to solve ? (I don’t really want to downgrade my phone unless I have to…)
- Android Version 10
- Last Security Android Update 5 October 2020
- Last update Google play system 1 October 2020
- Kernel version 4.9.218-perf+
- Build Number 8901.3.A.0054.20200929
(Sorry for the translation, my phone is in french )
Let me know if more information is needed ! Thanks in advance