FP3 Apps aktivieren sich von alleine // Apps activate themselves

Hallo allerseits,
bei meinem Fairphone 3 aktivieren sich von alleine Google Chrome, Duo sowie Fotos.
Ich habe die Apps mehrmals deaktiviert, aber nach ein paar Tagen sind sie wieder da.
Hat hierfür jemand eine Lösung?

Hello, everybody,
on my Fairphone 3 Google Chrome, Duo and photos are activated by themselves.
I have deactivated the apps several times, but after a few days they are back again.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

there are a few methods in this thread: Google Apps keep reinstalling/ reactivating

Some involve ADB and some do not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have to admit at this point that I am not very familiar with Android.
My previous smartphones didn’t have this problem.

Hallo Janx0!

Ich habe das automatische Reaktivieren verhindern können mit folgenden Maßnahmen:

1. Im Google Play-Store die automatischen Updates nur für die nicht gewünschten Google-Apps deaktivieren.
  2. Bei den nicht gewünschten Google-Apps den Cache usw. löschen.
  3. Die nicht gewünschten Google-Apps deaktivieren, aber die Frage nach Installation der Ausgangs-Werksversion verneinen bzw. abbrechen.

Dann blieben die nicht gewünschten Google-Apps deaktiviert und aktivieren sich auch nicht mehr.

I could stop the reactivation of unwanted Google-Apps with the following steps:

1. In Google Play-Store deactivate automatic update only the the unwanted Google-Apps.
  2. Clear the cache etc. of the unwanted Google-Apps.
  3. Deactivate the unwanted Google-Apps, but reject the question of reinstalling the initial version.

Then the unwanted Google-Apps stay deactivated and will not reinstall.

Viele Grüße, Greetings

chb

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.