FP3 3.A.0033, Android10 OS update, security patch level July 5th, 2020

I can’t disable it, it’s greyed out. And clearing cache/data doesn’t work.

I tried disabling notifications as well, but also that does not work

I use the gesture navigation, but even the 3-button navigation it looks clean on the Settings menu.

1 Like

Eesh, I can’t deal with all the potential glitches that will follow an upgrade at the moment. Is it possible to get security updates without upgrading to 10?

No, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

What about the download link on this site? It points to an Android 9 build No. A.0134 while the latest update on my FP is A.0124 with security patch level June, 5, 2020.

A.0134 was the latest update before android 10, and is available since beginning end of July. You are just not up to date for android 9 :slight_smile:

Edit: A.0134 also has the security patch of June 5th 2020. A.0124 and A.0134 have the same security patch level.

1 Like

If you are referring to this (which I suppose will switch back to an Android 10 download once they get this act together) … https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048050332-Manually-install-Fairphone-OS-on-FP3-FP3- … notice that the instructions for this version (it wasn’t the case for earlier versions) include unlocking the bootloader, so if you are not running an unlocked bootloader already this will wipe your data.

1 Like

Hmmm - I’ve purchased my phone in August, tried to install Android 10 manually last week and returned to Android 9, because 10 couldn’t detect my SIM card and it’s IMEI. For this, I followed a link in this forum which pointed to build A.0124. And now my Phone says that I’m up-to-date. Strange…

You’re welcome, @Deckard1984

I don´t even have “Disable” botton ! Can´t I do nothing ?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.