I am not sure whether somebody has seen this before but I have now experienced it four times (doesn’t sound too bad, but hasn’t changed within three months or so):
- While using my FP2 (NEVER while calling somebody, this also happened but I took care of this following the workaround), all of the sudden my screen goes black.
- When I, e.g., hold where the search button can be pulled out, after a while I feel the screen vibrating, so I guess I could start a search :-).
- Charging the phone works (light appearing) but does not help
- When I receive messages or others, notification lights light up
- Removing the battery does not necessarily help
… and then it just goes back on again (after half a day or so and me getting mad at the phone). Once I was able to do it via the battery but I suspect this was a coincidence. For the four times it happenend twice in a pair during a day or so.
Any thoughts? Software? Hardware? Has anyone experienced the same thing?