English

FP2 - One of the first, red cover, updated cameras + 2 spare parts phones

newcameramodule
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f9ffc012270>

I’m selling my FP2, one of the first batch. The phone is in perfect condition.
It has a new red cover, a new bottom module and a new battery (old batch but under 6 months of use). Glass protection screen is applied (Brotect from www.protectionfilms24.com). I am not the first owner, bought it second hand online. Bonus: two FP2 I bought as spare parts phones (they have various defects (defect bottom modules, one has whole screen filled with noisy pixels of different colors, both have functional displays, 1 battery with charging problems, 1 old black cover destroyed and 1 old transparent cover very little split).

I am from Romania, Bucharest.

Price: 235 Euro for the whole package until 31.12.2018.

Phones can be sent by fast courier in EU, the buyer will pay the transport (50 Euro). Money can be sent to a bank account (SEPA transfer) or Paypal, in advance.

Contact by PM.

image%3Bs%3D644x461%3Br%3D180

20181130_224936|364x500

Hi, Krell

Why are you selling? Do you know PayPal?

Hey,
I might be interested but i have one question : do you know how old is this phone, and especially the batterie?

I’m in France, how can we do the delivery/payment in a secure way?

Hey, I would like to buy - I’ve sent you a PM.

Hi, sorry for late. I’m currently discussing with someone from Netherlands for the phone aquisition. The transport and payment are a bit of trouble. I shall post if it will be available again. Thank you.

That’s ok, yes please let me know as soon as it is available! All the best

is the phone sold? where are you located?

Still available! For Eur 270 I shall provide the red one plus 2 FP2 as spare parts phones, this week only! Cash or in advance by bank account + transport supported by buyer (approx. Eur 55-60) from Romania/Bucharest to any country in EU.

No one? I’ll keep it and try Ubuntu Touch if nobody is interested. Let’s try for black friday?

Hi,
I would like to buy this one, if it’s still functional and without Ubuntu or if it’s reversible.

Hi, still available. Conditions are mentioned in the add. Transport with fast courier is between Eur 40-55. Location: Bucharest, Romania. Paypal is acceptable but with advanced payment. If you have someone in Romania, I can met and handle the phone or send it locally with reimbursment payment. Phone is updated to Android 7.1.2. I can provide more photos/video by e-mail.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.