Fairphone OS & Fairphone Open 22.10.0-rel.0 are now available. You can get them through the Updater.
Issues fixed since the previous Android 10 release (22.08.0-rel.0).
- Make Bluetooth LE toggle more obvious
- netmgrd: Fix logging over adb
- 2022-10-05 security patch level
- from the Android Security Bulletin—September 2022:
CVE-2020-0293, CVE-2020-0500, CVE-2022-20197, CVE-2022-20392, CVE-2022-22822, CVE-2022-23852, CVE-2022-23990, CVE-2022-25314
- from the Android Security Bulletin—October 2022:
CVE-2021-39758, CVE-2022-20351, CVE-2022-20394, CVE-2022-20410, CVE-2022-20412, CVE-2022-20413, CVE-2022-20415, CVE-2022-20423, CVE-2022-20425, CVE-2022-25720
Changes specific to Fairphone Open:
- Update Chromium WebView to version 106.0.5249.99
Please report any (new) issues through the public bugtracker and upvote existing issues if you are affected. As usual, please specify the steps to reproduce, and provide as many details as possible.