I am new in this forum and I am quite happily using my fp2 in a daily basis for 2,5y now.
I got used to most of the flaws and am a strong advocat of the FP Idea, but faced recently a serious problem which I am unable to resolve:
“do not disturb”-mode activates itself without user-action (p.e. while carrying it in my pocket) and this make me miss important phone calls!
This is the one and only problem which seriously make me reconsider my choice - never had similar probs with my Sony XC 1 compact.
I am running Fairphone open 19.11.2 .
What I tried so far:
- recalibrating proximity sensor
- checking the sensor with an app on F-droid
- discussing the issue with the support-Team -> most likely no hardware problem
- deleting all (switched off) stock rules for d-n-d
- System-UI-tuner: option of activating d-n-d by volume keys switched OFF
As I NEVER use this feature, I would be even happy for a hack which deactivates this mode completely!
Any help would be very much appreciated!