FP2 with /e/OS 1.14-r
- after longer inactivity (black stand-by display) it is repeatedly not possible to wake-up the display via on/off button (top right side) to re-activate launcher/home screen - i.e. display stays black
- display stays black also up on incoming calls
- in normal operation (launcher/home screen) display sometimes flickers or has longitudinal stripes or other artefacts. Occurs mostly when pressing the touchscreen a bit longer (e.g. when swiping, trying to highlight/select)
Apart from not re-activating the display properly, the phone seems not to be dead (incoming calls)
Between above errors there are spells when all works normal again.
Rebooting the phone has no effect on above issues.
Wake-up from black screen as described above is possible via
- pressing on/off button for several several seconds
- then black /e/OS system screen appears with possibility to shut down/reboot/screenshot/flight mode
- using virtual ‘back button’ (arrow left) gets me to the launcher/home screen
- hardware related - Any ideas from the community here?
- problem related to the last /e/OS update 1.13. → 1.14 (will be posted separately in Murena forum)
Any views appreciated.