[SOLD] FP2 and extra FP 2 screen (Belgium) - extra SCREEN

Hi,
I ordered a Fairphone 3 yesterday so I will sell my Fairphone 2. It has been used just over 3 years (I had a replacement in summer 2016).The condition is goed, with a few marks here and there. Color is red (“coral”). Screen had a few bright spots, which you can only see when the screen has the same color. The battery is replaced less then one year ago.
No charger or cable.
Available when the FP3 arrives.
Price is 160 euro.

Apart from that, I also have a brand new, unused FP 2 screen. If you buy phone and screen it is 50 euro. If separate it is 60 euro.

Shipping is not included in the price. Pickup is possible (Gent, Belgium).

Oh, and i have the newest camera module, forgot to mention it.

Hi Graijs,
When is your new FP3 expected to arrive?
Thanks!

Hi Clara,
No information yet… I ordered a few hours after release, so it should be soon, I suppose…
Gert

Estimated delivery date on August 27th was mid September.
Therefore I would expect 3 more weeks until it arrives.

So, as with everybody I guess: delivery is delayed by one month. Yes, you read that correct.
So FP2 will be available around mid to end of October…

Hi Garijs,
If Kerstin from Austria is not writing back to sell her Phone, I would take yours in October.

Hello,
I am interested in this phone too.
Keep us all posted! :slight_smile:

I get one in London, so I think OrCe is on first Position now :slight_smile:

Hi I am interested by the screen only. Is it still available?

It shouldn’t be (screen that is) provided no problems with my bank transfer going through. OP apologised to me for being very busy work wise at the moment and slow to respond to messages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

https://forum.fairphone.com/t/fp2-and-extra-fp-2-screen-belgium/52391?u=garijs

My old topic was closed (after a week of no replies)… I did not enable notifications so I forgot to take a look.

The screen is gone to Aspergerguy who recieved it in UK.

Phone is still for sale, but TODAY I recieved the message that my FP3 is shipped. So my FP2 should be available in about a week.

First in row are ORCE and NICOM: they replied in the old topic and I sent them a message.

Sorry to everyone about the complexity with new topic.

Gert

Thank you Gert,
But I already found an FP2, so NICOM is first in line now!
Best

Nicom spoke about the screen, so the phone is free to anyone (not as in 0,- € of course).

Still for sale,
But my FP3 has problems so not available yet as I still use the FP2…

Hi @Garijs,

I’m trying to track down a pre-loved FP2. If no-one else has already their name on it, I’d be interested.

However, (without meaning to ask what problems you’re having) have you an idea when it might be available?

Thanks

Hi, ok, you’re first in row!
I contacted FP and they replied 9 days ago. They said I had to be more patient and someone will help me later. That is all I heard… so I expect it to take 2 weeks more. I’ll keep you updated!
Bye!
Gert

@Garijs Thank you for your response. I hope that you get it sorted soon. I have just bought a pre-loved FP2, so please do move on to the next person in the queue!

Best wishes,