FP1U offered for sale

Hi there,

I’m offering my FP1(U) for sale. It’s still working fine and in a pretty good shape. Some small scratches on the screen and the aluminium back has some dots from some stuff in the case. Apart from that, no damages that I would know of. The battery works fine and lasts long, all works well. I mainly used the phone for texting and phoning, no gaming or so.
I moved to a newer phone.

Send me your reasonable offers. Will ship if required. The phone is located in central Germany, in the town Weimar.

Look forward to reading from you.
Kind Regards,
Henrike

Hallo,

ich biete mein FP1U zum Verkauf an. Das Telefon ist voll funktionstüchtig, Akku (der erste) hält noch super, habe das Telefon meist nur zum SMSen und Telefonieren und Telegrammen verwendet, nicht zum Gamen oder so. Das Display hat ein wenige kleine Kratzer, die Alurückseite hat ein paar Punkte. Vermutlich ist mal was zwischen die Hülle und das Fon gekommen. Davon abgesehen hat es keinerlei Schäden, von denen ich wüsste.
Ich freu mich auf vernünftige Angebote.

Versand auf Wunsch möglich, das Fon ist gerade in Weimar, Deutschland.

Viele Grüße
Henrike

Comments are closed on this topic. If interested, please contact me in a personal message.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.