FP 3 Android 13 Update - screenshot disappeared?

After the last update to android13 the screenshot seems disappeared - when pressing the on/off button long there’s only the choice “power off”, “restart” or “lockdown”.
Couldn’t find any information otherwise?

Do you use motion controls? Scroll up and you’ll see it at the bottom, at least on my FP4

1 Like

Yeah, this is a minor annoyance. Screenshots can be taken by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time.

1 Like

It’s the same on the FP4 since Android 12, the screenshot functionality has moved.
There’s a screenshot in Software update: FP4.SP25.B.058.20230318 - #7 by urs_lesse where you can find it now.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information! That works!

2 Likes

You also get an option for a screenshot by using the little square icon at the bottom of the screen when you swipe up or down, but this only works if you have apps that are open.

1 Like

Now I’m running version 13, which all looks a little strange.

The biggest difference is that the possibility for a hardcopy is missing when pressing the on/off button for a long time.

Now, as before, the screenshot must be created by pressing the “Quiet” button and the “On/Off” button at the same time.

There are 6 posts in this topic before yours. Half of them tell you an alternative way.

I’m wondering if " lockdown " means reset the memory system ???

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.