Forum logo is too large

Hey! :slight_smile:
Since the forum not being accessible two months ago, the Forum logo is too large and a bit pixelated when the theme is set to FP-original. This happens on Firefox, I haven’t tested it with other browsers. It’s a very minor issue, since everything else works perfectly, but I thought I should mention it.

3 Likes

I can confirm this when the original layout is active.

*cough* still not fixed *cough*

It won’t get fixed unless you mark the usual suspect.

1 Like

*starts summoning ritual*
Holy @anon83519835, please come to this post, and use your unlimited power to shrink the logo in the upper left corner.

2 Likes

and now?..

2 Likes

It displays “Fairphone Fo” for me. Latest Firefox (Fennec) in my FP2@los15.1

And at my Fairphone it looks this.
I am at Fairphone Open 19.05.2 in Fennec (Firefox 67).

1 Like

Does it change when you change to landscape view (horizontal)?

I think the three bars are the given view when the forum is viewed in a vertical position (I experience the same in that perspective on a tablet).

Here a photo in landscape.

1 Like

ah mobile users…I need to see if I can change it for mobile use…

Also @Lidwien I think you are using the new theme and not the old one…new theme has this blue hamburger thingy

Actually I have no idea that there are two themes.
Can you choose between the two themes?

Uhm… I think editing the website got you a back(s)lash… :sweat_smile:
gif

1 Like

https://forum.fairphone.com/u/Lidwien/preferences/interface :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @AnotherElk
Changed to the original theme.
This is how it looks now.

Also, there’s sometimes a “\” above the floating bar, in its own line. Both on mobile (Firefox) and on desktop (currently using Epiphany/Gnome Web)

Since a week or two there appears to be a slash in the forum header that’s just a bit out of place.

What a waste of vertical space! But jokes aside, consider yourself informed that there’s a small lay-out issue on the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know the topic title doesn’t quite fit your post, but I moved it here anyway, because the rogue backslash was already brought to @anon83519835’s attention here.

4 Likes