Finding replacement ear tips for Fairphone wired modular headphones?

Hello,

I’ve got a pair of the Fairphone wired modular headphones, but I’ve lost one of the tips.

Where can I get replacements for them? Would the ones in the Fairphone online shop work? Or do they only work with the wireless headphones?

I also saw this shop that is selling tips, but have no idea how to determine whether they fit the Fairphone wired modular headphones.

Buying from within the UK is preferred.

Please advise, thank you!!

Check out

1 Like

I think you might have a better chance finding a replacement from other users if you specify the size (S, M, L) you want. Ears vary, so some users might simply not need the size you have been using and need now.

4 Likes

Thank you @anon9989719 but the link in the post you pointed to is dead…

Any other sources?

I’ve lost all of mine except the single small one unfortunately, so there’s nothing I can trade with…

Please try searching :slight_smile:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/2322937661

I don’t think the idea was to trade but for someone to give you some free.

You still didn’t say which size you want or doesn’t it matter ?

Where are you in the UK? I’ll see if I can dig out some old ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

Please try searching :slight_smile:

Yeah, appreciate the link. My search has turned up similar options. My concern is that I can’t tell if these tips will fit the Fairphone modular wired headphones? Is there a way to tell?

You still didn’t say which size you want or doesn’t it matter ?
Where are you in the UK? I’ll see if I can dig out some old ones :slight_smile:

Oh, thank you! The size I’m after are a pair of medium tips.

1 Like

From the prices I have seen £2 you can buy and try and if no good donate to a charity shop, or if they do fit offer the others here :slight_smile:

You may also like to check out some youtube videos on the subject, the following is not an active link to stop easy adds etc.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=GOJI+GRET16+Spare+Silicone+Earphone+Tips

1 Like

Hmmm thanks OK, I’ll continue my investigation!

1 Like

Yes! Please keep the forum informed with your success and failures :slight_smile:

1 Like

All right, after some investigation I actually got a pair of the Fairphone True Wireless Stereo Earbuds, but with it also ordered the Fairphone Replacement Eartips. Turns out that they DO fit my old pair of wired headphones!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.