I’m having some trouble to flash Lineage on my FP3. My computer doesn’t seems to find my phone when I run fastboot devices. I’m on Windows 10. Weirdly, adb worked fine.
I’m used to flash recovery using fastboot. So I put my phone on fastboot and connected it to my computer, no trouble here. ADB worked fine and I’m using fairphone usb so i don’t think it’s a cable trouble (unfortunately I don’t have a second usb cable to try). I think it’s a driver or a fastboot issue.
So I cleaned all my drivers by :
- Removing all the “ADB, MTP or Android SDK” driver I found using devmgmt. Also uninstall Google drive software I found.
- Removing all my usb driver using usbdeview (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html)
- Rebooting my computer
Then I tried :
- Installing fastboot adb and driver with the 15s tool (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979)
- Fastboot from latest android SDK (https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools).
- Install Winusb driver with Zadig and try fastboot
- Install google usb driver with devmgmt but windows refuse to install it (it says it didn’t find is not for this device)