Fairphone 4 in perfect condition

Fairphone 4 (Storage: 256GB, Memory: 8GB RAM, Color: Green)

I bought this Fairphone at the end of April this year. I’ve been using it with a soft case (included) and a screen protector (removed and not included). I’ll also include a pair of Fairphone earbuds (green – case slightly stained but working perfectly) and a standard cable USB-C cable (not Fairphone but brand new in its box) — everything for £350. I’m selling it because it doesn’t support what I work on (AR experiences). It’s been factory reset.
No original packaging but it will be packed carefully.

It was registered for warranty until the 22nd April 2028. Shipping in the UK included (EU to be discussed).

Get in touch if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Corentin

46823c2d828a2c5af4b8b7b9e86a024efaf7fb22_2_690x382

Hello Corentin,

I’m interested in your offer of the FP4.
I live in Belgium.
Are you ready to send it to the continent?

Kind regards,

Kimo

And do you have the original invoice?

Thanks,

Kimo

Whilst a new user to the forum you will not be aware that OP has been advertising this FP4 repeatedly over the last month and yes invoice copy is available as here:
https://forum.fairphone.com/t/selling-fairphone-4-in-really-good-conditions/102512/9?u=aspergerguy

Hi there,

I’m happy to send the phone to Belgium, I’ll have to double-check the shipping price.
The only issue is that I’m in France at the moment until the 28th of December so I can send it to you then. I have the original invoice as well.

Let me know if you need any information.

Cheers,
Coco

Hi there,

Just wanted to check if you’re still interested.

Cheers!

Hello Corentin,

can you give me more info about the shipping cost?

Thanks a lot

As it’s almost Christmas, shipping costs are included in the price :slight_smile:

But I won’t be able to send it until I’m back in the UK on the 28th.
Let me know if that works for you!

Cheers,
Coco

Let me know if you’re still interested!

Thank you, Corentin for your mails,

I found a FP4 close to our house, so I bought this one.

Good luck with the one you’re selling and have a nice christmas time.

Kimo

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.