🇬🇧 🇩🇪 Fairphone 2 won't switch on after crashing / Fairphone 2 lässt sich nach Absturz nicht mehr starten

Hi,
today in the morning my Fairphone 2 crashed and won’t switch on since then. I already tried holding the turn-on-button for some time, removing the battery and putting it back in, and charging it with different chargers, but nothing seems to work. If I try to charge the phone without the battery in, the LED blinks fast, but with the battery in nothing happens.

Regards
Leon

Hallo,
heute in der früh ist mein Fairphone 2 abgestürzt und lässt sich seitdem nicht mehr starten. Habe bereits den Einschaltknopf lange gedrückt gehalten, den Akku entfernt und wieder eingesetzt und verschiedene Ladekabel probiert aber es hilft alles nichts. Wenn ich das Phone ohne Akku anstecke, bekomme ich nur ein durchgehendes schnellen rotes blinken, mit dem Akku drinnen passiert gar nichts.

Liebe Grüße
Leon

At least this sounds normal. Please have a look at the emptybattery guide.

Thanks for the advice. I looked through the Guide and would now like to try if the problem is caused by the battery or the bottom module. Would anyone be able to meet me tomorrow or at Friday in order to try if my phone starts with a (nearly) fully charged battery? I would be so grateful! I live in Wien Meidling, near Längenfeldgasse.

Nachdem ich im Batterie Guide nachgesehen habe, möchte ich jetzt eruieren, ob das Problem bei der Batterie oder beim Bottom Modul liegt. Würde sich jemand morgen oder am Freitag mit mir treffen, um zu sehen, ob mein Fairphone mit einer (fast) ganz aufgeladenen Batterie startet? Wäre super! Ich wohne in Wien Miedling, nähe Längenfeldgasse.

You could contact the fairphoneangels in Vienna.

Thanks a lot, I will.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem since yesterday. Did you have a solution?

Unfortunately not. After getting in touch with the support via the troubleshooting and some further testing via mail afterwards, I am now returning my phone to the Fairphone factory and they will send me a new one.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.