Fairphone 2 for sale - £150 - with spares

Hello!

I’m selling a Fairphone 2 for £150 plus postage. I am selling after upgrading to the FP3. I’d prefer to keep it in the UK, but happy to send elsewhere in Europe.

I’m a long-time Fairphone owner, but this handset was bought 16th December 2017 from The Phone Co-op after my first handset went down the toilet and my second one was stolen. I can provide order confirmation and IMEI numbers by request.

This sale is for a lot that includes the items listed below. I bought a spare battery from Fairphone in April 2019 as the original battery doesn’t last very well. I used to carry the old one around in my wallet as a spare, which is very handy. Owing to handset replacements in the early days and toilet time more recently, there are also a couple of spare back covers - one the modern ‘slim’ style and the other the older type.

1 x Fairphone 2 handset (2017) with white back cover
1 x spare battery (2019)
1 x spare slim case - coral red
1 x spare 2016 case - blue

This handset has never been down the toilet or damaged in any other way. To my knowledge, it is in full working order. I made a little video prior to doing a reset, which you can see at the following link. It’s a little slow to respond because I had just switched it on after a couple of months: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pnjKmCxHhzsvHw2x6

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.