Fairbuds XL announce connected device name

Hi,

I’ve recently purchased the second generation of Fairbuds XL. No complaints so far as they’ve worked great!

One feature I am missing coming from my previous pair however is the voice announcing what device(s) the headphones connect to. Stating how many devices are connected is helpful but knowing the names of each would be even better so that if one so wishes can go turn off the Bluetooth of the superfluous ones.

Could this functionality be implemented through a software update?

Thanks!

Hi @qwerty and welcome to the community forum!

Here might not be the best place for a feature request. We are a community of Fairphone costumers/enthusiasts that isn’t monitored by the official support team.

For feature requests, I think it’s better to reach out directly to Fairphone: https://support.fairphone.com/

You can learn more about this forum at About - Fairphone Community Forum

Have a nice day!

Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding! I’ll have a second look at the support pages to see if I could contact them correctly.

Cheers!