Fairbuds TWS (the old ones): right one does not charge to the full

I use my Fairbuds for video-conferences on the computer. Since some time after 15 minutes or so the right one says ‘battery low’ en switches of. Anoying. I allways use both of them, I charge them regularly. Once in a while I do a reset (open box and press the button until the four leds flash). What can I do to get them both fully charged?

Unfortunately I do not know a remedy there either. If no one else can suggest anything, you might want to look into replacing the right earbud: Spare parts for your Fairphone, discover them here

:exclamation: Oh, and if you’re still in the first two years since purchase, you can contact Fairphone Support for a replacement under warranty. However, they might require you to send in your set (this should be free of cost for you).

2 Likes

I didn’t know I still could buy one new, I was afraid I had to ditch the set. Well, just bay a new right one, that is a thought. Thanks urs_lesse

1 Like

Did you try to clean the contacts of both sides with alcohol? Can you meet with somebody with Fairbuds to exchange the parts?

3 Likes

Thank you for this advice, read something like that on another thread. I’ll try that.

1 Like

@Joost_Verhoeven I had the same issue, cleaning both the charging case and earbuds’ connections with rubbing alcohol did the trick for me

5 Likes

I never realised the contacts in de box and on the Fairbuds could be dirty. Thank you all, my problem is solved.

5 Likes