Fabulous #EFCT18 Photo Contest 📷 (Everyone can take part!)

Your seating somehow looks very comfortable while offering a nice front row view…maybe I should get into paragliding as well :smile:

I see you have wisely rimswapped :+1: Much better visibility of buttons!

1 Like

Best Fairphone picture ever :smiley:

1 Like

You have an eye for the details :-). Actually I switch between the red and blue backcover for flying. The blue has some velcro tape and a safetly line attached to it and is permanently mounted on the cockpit. The red one I use for everyday use.

2 Likes

You are right. Bad timing, but nevertheless a great holiday

1 Like

Uploading ends on Monday at midnight. Be sure to submit your cool photo until then! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Voting continues until Monday. You can still vote for your favorite photos by liking the respective post. :blue_heart:

I finally found time to count likes and pick out the winners. You can find a gallery :framed_picture: of the winner pictures in the first post. :smiley: I decided to award a 2nd place in the freestyle category because there were a lot of submissions in that category.

@AlbertJP @Chris_R @julesair @Paule @z3ntu Congratulations! :trophy: You will be awarded a special badge as soon as it has been created by the admins. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the other winners! Hadn’t expected to win anything - I didn’t take the contest that seriously, actually (hence Stefan had to move photos that I put in the wrong forum topic and things like that).

3 Likes

I got two mentions… oh God, it’s going to my head :wink:

Some nice photos everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2nd in Freestyle at EFCT18 ! Yeah, my 15 minutes of fame! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.