Fabulous #EFCT18 Photo Contest 📷 (Everyone can take part!)

FP2 old camera. Not such a nice photo, but my workplace of today. 49 printed & folded train tickets for you Fairphoners!

Edit by @Stefan: Freestyle category.

4 Likes

Great idea, I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Does that mean that you can’t take black/white photos or set the luminosity before you take your picture ?

1 Like

Sorry, by “sights” I meant things you see during sightseeing. :wink: I reworded to “landmarks”. :slight_smile:

@spaniel I should reword that to “no filters”. Luminosity is fine then if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

After the trek, I’m dreaming of Fairphone…

(I know I might be stretching the definition of sightseeing)

Edit by @Stefan: Category Freestyle

10 Likes

I just added a new Freestyle category for funny, creative, surprising Fairphone-related photos, that don’t include a landmark/sight. Happy photo-taking! :smiley:

1 Like

Category: err… Can I choose “Freestyle with non-smartphone camera and old FP2 camera” ? If not, I choose the non-smartphone camera one.

So, this is a picture of my FP2 about to take a picture of the last remaining young White Storks in the biggest White Stork Village of Europe, Rühstädt (Germany), where I’m ending my internship in the Biosphere Reserve Elbe-Brandenburg’s library. The one above is trying to fly :heart_eyes:

Off-contest, but so you can see them with a true picture (as my FP2 camera’s quality is disastrous) :

My FP1 has 2 HP (horse power).

Category Non-smartphone camera

6 Likes

Category Low to Mid-range Smartphone camera

Being creepy in Utrecht underground bike store

Edit by @Stefan: This qualifies as a landmark because in the final stage it will be the biggest bike store in the world with 12,500 bikes.

7 Likes

:notes: “I’m too fairphone for ma’ shirt” :notes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I loved the group picture!! Beautiful people! :heart:

2 Likes

A typical brick house in Utrecht.
FP2 new camera

2 Likes

View on the Hochzeitsturm, Darmstadt’s emblem. On my bike you can see my new phone bag with the fairphone community symbol - handmade!

This photo is taken with my FP2, old camera module.

4 Likes

The Fairphone community in the bike parking, again. This time they are busy taking photos with their phones.

FP2 old camera

6 Likes

Freestyle
Big hug to all the community. Picture taken at home 3 minutes ago :wink:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :star: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2018 (#EFCT18)

A post was merged into an existing topic: FP2 - Pictures Gallery

Since there haven’t been so many photos up to now, only the person with the most likes in each category will win a price. :slight_smile:

Fairphone office fun.
FP2 new camera, Google stock app.

6 Likes