⭐ European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2018 (#EFCT18)

Since the memes distracted us a bit, there hasn’t been a report on the last few days of #efct18. I’ll recap them now.

Friday ended with the traditional borrel at the Fairphone office, where we celebrated the 2.5 million and had drinks, pizza and games. We started Saturday with a nice (hangover!? :see_no_evil:) Turkish brunch and then visited Amsterdam’s Royal Palace. In the evening @Friek enslaved…uhm…employed us as her sous-chefs and we made meat and non-meat burgers and fried apple-cinnamon-cigars. Very tasty! :yum: Since our food got stolen on Tuesday, @Friek put her charming persuasiveness into action and got us free breakfast at the hostel for Sunday. After that all participants that had not left on Saturday already, packed their things and went back home.

What I will remember about #efct18 are awesome sportive activities :bike: :canoe: :beach_umbrella:, new knowledge about Utrecht and Amsterdam, the Cone of Shame and a great time with old and new friends. Before #efct18 I was wondering if an EFCT every year isn’t too much, but now…how could I wait so long to see you all again? :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Hi @Friek the deo works sensationally (if you use this term in english language). I am really impressed and will try out myself your suggestions! Thanks a lot! :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t think videos fit in the photo contest, and they don’t look that great either but here are two videos which are quite funny:

Video 1: @Stefan has just lost a game of Jenga at the hostel

Video 2: @Stanzi playing with the mobility scooter at the office

4 Likes

I think these videos about me and Stefan are too embarassing for @z3ntu, so he’s probably going to leave…
20180819_174054

10 Likes

Hi @werner_noebauer , thanks again for joining #EFCT18 via Skype and your 2.0 sales suggestions. Please send me your presentation! Happy to keep you updated on related improvements. Best,

3 Likes

Better late than never…

and we shared the first part of #EFCT18 stories/interviews (thanks Lidwien! great editing by @anon94333290) via our Community newsletter.
More to come!

Have a nice weekend,

8 Likes

Hi @anon50250769,

here we go :wink:
EFCT2018_Sale2_0_werner_noebauer.pdf (1.1 MB)

Greetings from Vienna
Werner

2 Likes

Didn’t know about the free breakfast. Oh well.

1 Like

Giant @stanzi conquering giant Jenga

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.