⭐ European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2018 (#EFCT18)

I completely forgot to share that I have something else to celebrate.
I got elected to “autoeditor” status on musicbrainz today (Auto-editor election #301 - MusicBrainz).

5 Likes

Awesome news :trumpet:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fabulous #EFCT18 Photo Contest :camera: (Everyone can take part!)

Oh no, my battery is flat…

6 Likes

Oh no, cracks in my case! :joy:

FP2, new camera.

9 Likes

Oh no,I need GPS quick…

8 Likes

Atlas carrying the sky. And if he let go of it, Amsterdam would perish… At least, that is what they taught the children of Amsterdam in the past. FP2 old camera.

5 Likes

The Austrian fairphoners left Amsterdam. EFCT is over.

(edit) Then, In Utrecht, I happened to meet their ICE again, next to my own train home:

6 Likes

Haha, funny! Yeah, the ICE is so fast it has to stop every few miles to cool down.

6 Likes

Hi all EFCT18 Fairphoners,

I wish you all a save journey back home.
I hope you had a awsome week and I hope to see you again soon - at least at EFCT19 :wink:

Greetings from Vienna!
Werner

7 Likes

Halfway home - greetings from Köln!

Using my own cutlery instead of plastic!

9 Likes

Greetings from Frankfurt/Main. We ar now back in the train, going straight to Vienna. :slight_smile:

(Expand to see photo.)

2 Likes

Thank you all for the great week! I enjoyed it, looking forward to next year (in whichever city in Europe it will be, I heard people suggesting meeting in Vienna or Munich…)

Special thanks to @paulakreuzer for keeping track of all financial stuff behind the scenes, @Friek for taking care of the kitchen and organising a workshop, @Maria2 for being CEO for the second half of the week and @Stefan for piecing everything together into a nice schedule. And everybody else for attending of course and the occasional game of Imploding Kittens or Uno with your fellow Fairphoners!

9 Likes

Finaly being back! Thx for the cool days.

5 Likes

@Friek Free tetra-pack Tetra Pak® water in the ICE :wink:

3 Likes

Rich on waste, low on taste :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Several zero-waste refills in my McDonalds to-go cup. Exactly my kind of humour. :wink:

5 Likes

Luckily we have not visited the Apple Store this time: Apple’s Amsterdam store evacuated after iPad battery explodes

5 Likes

Hi all, a couple of sunny pictures from a current cloudy/grey Amsterdam. It was awesome to meet you and I am supper happy we got to celebrate the crowdfunding success together :raised_hand:
Hope to see you all next year,
Have a lovely day,
Monica

15 Likes

Very nice photo, very nice people. :slight_smile:

5 Likes