#EFCT19: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2019 (25/8-31/8)

3 Likes

A bit heavier than the FP2. The cover seems to be a little more ‘slippery’ than the FP2 slim cover, but that might well be solved by putting the protective rim on it - the phone I just held came without the rim.

2 Likes

Before the Event

@Monica.Ciovica showing us how to unbox the phone. :wink:

With the provided screwdriver it took a while to take out all the screws.

Will anyone notice if this is missing after the event?

10 Likes

I will notice :wink: great pictures Paula!

5 Likes

@paulakreuzer: amazing fotos!!!
@all: have fun partying at the headquarters!

1 Like

After the Event

Sitting on broken Backcovers.

@AustrianFairphoners group photo.

This is as close as I got to holding an FP3 in my own hands. Here is why.

“Inside the Fairphone 3” is the new book by @Stefan .

Stefan really enjoying @Stanzi’s humor.

11 Likes

Thank you … now I can sleep in peace knowing @Stefan did not give up on his bright blue Fairphone Classic shirt! :heart_eyes_cat: Phew!

7 Likes

Wednesday, Amsterdam

Self-made chili sin carne is a proven recipe for EFCT, except that this time there was optional real or fake meat for anyone who liked it.

Thursday, Fairphone Office

Of course @Stanzi had to play with the mobility scooter in the FP office. The scooter however did not drive anymore, and I don’t believe that its design is as repairable as a Fairphone.

8 Likes

Friday morning. Biggest attraction in the Fairphone office: (no, not the FP3) The breakfast table. :wink:

2 Likes

@Monica.Ciovica already started production for the FP4:

10 Likes

Really krasso! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So great! Cool pictures! And btw., what an amazing (and definitly exhausting) week for the whole Fairphone team!
Next year I would like to join the community trip :star_struck:

6 Likes

A lot going on here

5 Likes

It will be a limited edition…of 1😅

8 Likes

The efct19 is sadly already over, so I’m unpinning this topic.

I however am staying in Amsterdam a few more days and then I’ll visit other cities in the Netherlands that we have visited during efcts before, so I might post a few more photos here.

6 Likes

Anybody remember the statue of the Fairphoner who takes a selfie?

6 Likes

Hi all, quick question - as we are doing a small blog recap of the entire launch week.
We too a big group picture at the end on Friday - both EFCT group and FP employees. Can we use that as one of the images in the blog?

5 Likes

From my side that’s no problem!

1 Like

Tagging for confirmation @urs_lesse @Lidwien @robbert.f @AlbertJP @paulakreuzer @z3ntu @Stefan (anyone I forgot sorry, just trying to help with the few I know relatively sure)

3 Likes