#EFCT17: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2017 (31/7 - 6/8/17)

I’m not an FP employee, but I just asked @Douwe and he said he made sure these spare parts are here for us.

1 Like

thanks for inviting me and enabling me to be part of the #efct17 as well as for your interest in my little project :smiley: was great to see you on skype

5 Likes

I thought that the Fairphone T-Shirt is better worn outside the Fairphone office, where it has more advertising power. :wink:

Thank you for sharing the details about your project! :blush: @ungutknut is working on 3D-printed covers for the Fairphone 2. Maybe the QI receiver can be integrated there.

More photos (and GIFs). :smiley:

Us sitting in the famous Fairphone amphitheatre, listening to @iratxe’s workshop.

@Iratxe explaining very vividly.

@Amber presenting his group’s answers to @Iratxe’s concluding questions.

@jayy presenting his QI connector board via Skype.

Sito,…

…Indre and Damiano explaining the FairBnB Coop.

@Chris_R chipping in to the discussion.

Thanks to all, who prepared workshops and gave us so much interesting input! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Day 4 - Helping Fairphone + party

Dismantling line has been set up!

10 Likes

This is GIF was too large to upload.

And in case anyone is wondering why the gifs are so retro… I used this: Retroboy

5 Likes

It was a long day! After helping Fairphone with testing some spare parts we received a summary from @Iratxe and @laurent_guerguy about the SYNAPSE program.

After that some Fairphone team members were pinned down and had to answer everything the community wanted to know. :wink:

In the evening @Irina_Spitznagel, @lina1, @Douwe and many more had prepared party games, pizza and beer and we had a great get-together of the community and the Fairphone Team.

7 Likes

Some more pictures from yesterday:

5 Likes

Let the games begin…

5 Likes

Will there be a similar event next year? How can I be kept informed?

3 Likes

Yes and via the forum.

6 Likes

Hey, was cool to meet everyone at the office yesterday.

Enjoy the last few days in Amsterdam. This weekend is going to be blast with all the Pride festivities.

7 Likes

Where on the forum? Has the date for next year been announced yet?

1 Like

It has also been announced long in advance at

https://www.fairphone.com/en/community/events/

Just visit the forum at least every now and then, Fairphoners have been organizing and informing the community here for many months about the current edition. I am sure they will do so again long in advance of next year’s. :smile:

2 Likes

Some of the good photos from Amsterdam’s Canal Pride Parade…

@amber @Chris_R @werner_noebauer

10 Likes

Some of us will brunch tomorrow from 10:00 at Theatercafe Mozaïek. See you there! :wink:

http://www.podiummozaiek.nl/theatercafe

2 Likes

Why am I missing??? Did I actually take the picture?

Oh, and sorry for not being around. Besides not having time at the moment, I am not a FP owner anymore. This might change in the future after my phone which I bought a couple weeks ago, will break, but then maybe the FP5 or FP6 :smiley:

5 Likes

We removed you from our collective memory because you ditched your FP2. :wink: Just kidding! We also welcome non-Fairphoners that are interested in the activities. :slight_smile:

It’s a pity that you couldn’t make it this time!

4 Likes

Special thanks to the EFCT17 organisation team preparing such a nice event and for being patient, if plans were changed :wink:

I enjoyed my time in Amsterdam a lot and I hope I will meet you all soon.

@Vinni hope to see you next year at the EFCT18 :wink:

7 Likes

I’m afraid I won’t be in Europe next year…

Taking Amsterdam tram from GVB company after brunch of last day towards central station…

4 Likes