Duplicate screen to miracast device / duplication d'écran vers miracast

Hello
I am i new Fairphone 4 owner ! :smiley:
But with this new phone i cannot managed to cast my screen to a miracast device. I didn’t found the option in configuration menu. Is it possible ? (I saw topics saying that this is working on previous fairphone)

////
Bonjour,
Je viens de recevoir mon fairphone 4, Mais je ne parviens pas à caster mon écran vers des apareil miracast. Je n’ai pas trouvé l’option dans les menu. Est ce toujours possible ? J’ai vu sur le forum certains qui disent que ca marche très bien sur les précédent fairphone.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I haven’t really tried any dedicated wireless display, but I have tried Windows Connect app (which probably uses Miracast) and it works. You just have to enable it in the Screen Cast settings (Screen Cast → Settings → three dots → Enable wireless display).

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer. the “Screen Cast → Settings → three dots → Enable wireless display” seems to enable miracast feature, now i see my miracast device in the list.

However, after multiple attempts, i never managed to get it work. I see the ‘connecting’ screen on the device when i try to connect, but it fails. I manage to have once the “connected” status on the phone, but the screen wasn’t share on the device.

Did someone already have experience using FP4 with miracast ?

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s Miracast but I’ve successfully shared my screen with my LG TV.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.