Dualsim - 2 questions

Hi guys
Many thanks for this forum to you - I love reading it since weeks to get more informations about the FP3. I bought mine about 2 days ago and my journey called “Move from IOS” has just started. :slight_smile:

I managed everything until now and it seems that my FP3 is THE phone for me but I still have 2 questions about the MultiSIM feature which I wasn’t able to solve until now.

• I have a private and a company sim card. My private is switched on 24h / day but my company card should only actived from 8am to 5pm. Is there a easier way to switch it on/off? Maybe a Widget or better a automatic way?
  • I used a Samsung device for some days and what I have seen there is that you have the opportunity to create “Multi Accounts” like WhatsApp for SIM Card 1 and WhatsApp for Sim Card 2. Can I do this also with my FP3?

Many thanks!

BR
Dominique

1 Like

Hi Dominique,

a Play Store search for “Dual SIM” brought up this result which should solve your first issue:

There seems to be a plethora of app cloners available. I have not used any of those myself and therefore cannot recommend a particular one. Just search for “App Cloner” in the Play Store (or your favorite app store) and see if you find anything in the results that you like.

Best wishes,
Thomas

1 Like

As for the “app cloner” (i.e. different profiles of one app), the one I can recommend (because it is free/libre open-source software) is Shelter.

I don’t know if you can even get it from Google Play, but to go spyware-free, it’s best to use the alternative Android app store F-Droid anyway.
So here is a link:
https://f-droid.org/packages/net.typeblog.shelter/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.