Does FPs allow for calls to emergency number 112 via VoLTE in Sweden after 3G shutdown?

Hi @chrisse , if your carrier is Salt Switzerland, I’d recommend pushing them to escalate your case further up their technical support chain.

I had a very similar experience with my BlackBerry Key2 in the US last year. It’s an older device than the FP4 (Android 12, no 5G). Everything seemed to work when I landed, quickly after, no calls, changing local network would do nothing. After I really insisted to Salt and got the issue escalated (they asked me several times to specify some phone number/time of calling to run their test), they cleared whatever was blocking it, and it worked perfectly again. I didn´t have to do anything on my phone, it was on their end.

In my experience, first- and second-level support often can’t resolve more complex network issues, so it’s definitely worth insisting on an escalation.

Problem is roaming. Roaming network needs to support given phone while VoLTE roaming. Don’t know why, but some networks simply does not support “cheaper” phones during roaming.

Data and SMS will work