Does FP3 support esim?

I’m sorry I don’t understand… Or your phone supports esim or it doesn’t. If it doesn’t and you want to benefit from an esim plan, esim.me is a good solution. And maybe not the only one?

I didnt know e-sim plans were a thing. I though all the providers just gave both options for the same price and the option to switch between them

1 Like

Oh, really? I’m not sure about this but it feels like only brand new phones support the esim. And all phones support the physical sim cards. Because, to this today, most mobile providers only offer physical sim cards. Most of the time, only esim providers offer those esims.

For example, I’m from Belgium and, if I want to have a Belgian phone number, I need to buy a physical sim card, if I want a prepaid plan. Some companies now started offering esims for some postpaid plans.

So I guess, if there’s a pushback, it comes from the service companies and not from the manufacturers. Which is understandable as I feel esims will bring prices down.

My advice: don’t just assume anything.

Nope.

You are picking up a quite old fixed topic and your answer is partially true.The FP3 has no eSIM slot like the FP4, however as mentioned above works with eSIM.me

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.