Data connection and wifi simple widget

Hi,

I need a simple data connection and wifi simple widget. I would l’ile to simple switch on and off the connections and the wifi.
How could I find and install one ?

It’s already on your phone.
Just swipe from top to bottom.
Now tap on the icon of a puppet surrounded by 5 dots far right on top of the screen.
There you can switch on and off the data connection and the wifi.

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded Power Toggles App which allows you to select a power control bar widget. I see on my widget that it is the POWER TOGGLE widget but also another one calls POWER CONTROL, I don’t really know if the second one is preinstall with the phone, maybe you could check it.

@Subver You don’t need any app. Please swipe from top to bottom on your homescreen.
Tap on the icon of a puppet surrounded by 5 dots far right on top of the screen.
You will be surprised.

I know that, but I prefer the power toggles widget; it is so simple and you don’t need to swipe and then tap and tap again, just tap on a bar in the screen-menu. I think this is what @ppayot is looking for.

@Subver Power control is preinstalled on the FP.

1 Like

Hello,

Yes but in does not seem to include the “Data connection” feature.

Pierre Payot

@ppayot this one might suit you: NetInfo Widget (Widget for network connectivity) - https://f-droid.org/app/com.ultrafunk.network_info

Not particularly attractive, though…

I use FPs default ‘Power Control’ widget for toggling wifi and gps on/off. For mobile data I use cdroid’s DataOnOff from google playstore. Not open source, alas, but I’m no zealot :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I understand, then, again, I suggest you Power Toggles, you can set up to 7 option, like data connection, bluetooth, flash, airplane mode, gps, sync, ecc, I’m very satisfied with this app.

1 Like