Customers, a species of camplainers?

And keeping in mind that the FP4 comes with a five year warranty, it’s a bargain. That’s five years of guaranteed use and free repairs, two-and-a-half-phone’s worth of warranty in one smartphone.

4 Likes

Some FP4s not if you buy from 1st Jan 2023

Exactly! But just because the OS can run on it doesn’t mean it’ll run well, which is where the 750g comes in.

Not sure what you mean.

Just because the OS

the OS ???
I imagine the OS, Android 11, will run on the FP3 with Snappy 632 so how does that relate to the 750

And what gives you the idea that A11 won’t run well on the 750 or for that matter later verisions?

I guess he is saying that in four to five years, there might be still repairs and support for the phone, but the Apps and OS in 2026 might not be running well on a device with a Qualcomm 750G, but on a newer (nonfair) phone sold in 2025. With a high end CPU from today, it would work better, albeit that is also just mid range or worse in 2026.

5 Likes

No, I’m sure Android 11 runs very well on both them. I’m not not sure how well Android 14 and especially Android 15 will on a 600-series Snapdragon SoC.

The Android 15 is touted for the 750 not the 632

But you never know. I hopefully will be trying the 15 on my FP3 :slight_smile:

You might not know this and I just found out a couple days ago, the 600 series isn’t the old series and the 700 series isn’t the current one. They’re actually different tiers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.