Customer Support Fairphone vs. Google

Hi,
I have read an article in French about problems of communication and bad support for Google’s Pixel.
A user explains that after several problems and several discussions with support (which didn’t prove very useful) he has received 4 replacement phones.
There are apparently many other users complaining, but I don’t know much about the issues and cannot check their relevance as I don’t own a Pixel, but I found it very interesting to read this article after reading a lot of people complaining on Fairphone’s support on this forum. Even for a big company like Google and even with a device that costs 900$ (XL version), it is never easy to launch a new product!

Here is the original post of the Pixel owner (in English):

And here is an article about things the Pixel can improve:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanwhitwam/2017/01/04/3-problems-with-the-pixel-that-google-can-fix-with-the-pixel-2/2/#f8ef52c1ffce

A lot of users are happy with the Pixel though! I don’t want to write anything against it, I never even saw one. It’s just the reflection on the support I was interested in.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.