I am writing to report a rather irritating problem: I am using FP1 running Koala Nut 1.8.7
From one moment
- my phone does not know any words I saved in the dictionary anymore. Words I saved are now underlined red. Words I once saved are not suggested.
- Standard dictionary works fine
- new words can’t be saved anymore: If I type in a “new” word, there will be the button to save it. After pressing it, the “save new word” dialogue appears making it possible to change it before saving. After pressing “ok” nothing happens. The “new” word stys underlined red, it will not be suggested by the keyboard.
- standard google keyboard
- Koala Nut 1.8.7
- the last thing I remeber doing before that (specifically concerning the keyboard/dictionary) was typing a message in english. I sometimes switch between english and german keyboard, until today nothing happened. I also can not be 100% sure that the loss of dictionary happened exactly after switching to english keyboard since I just realised it hours later.
- restarting the phone did not help
Has anyone experienced something similar? I could not find any entry in the forum, but maybe I am not the only one…