Complaints policy

Having problems with my FP3, random reboots, SIMs not recognised, SD cards likewise, apps not working,…
It’s been back for repair once already & still not working.
Support have been very poor, not responding to emails, not reading emails when they do (eventually) respond, uncontactable by phone.
Thoroughly fed up I want to make a complaint so that they deal with the problem but can’t find the complaints procedure. Have they got one?

Hi @Robert_Barlow,

Apologies for the experience you’ve had so far and for the frustration caused. Our customer support team is currently experiencing a high volume of requests, which has caused some delay. Could you share your support ticket number so I may check on this with the team?

Best,
Rae

3 Likes

Thanks Rae,

At the moment (i.e. for the last three days) the phone has been working OK since I did a factory reset and I’m hoping this has sorted it. I’ll have to wait and see.

Ticket number 393037

Regards,

Robert

2 Likes

Great to hear that! Since you already have a support ticket number, my colleagues will reach out to you as soon as they can, and then you can report any changes to your situation at that time.

Thanks and have a good day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.