[CLOSED] NEW orange FP2 cover to giveaway / NUOVA cover arancione per FP2 da dare via

ENGLISH (ITALIAN BELOW)
Hi, I bought an orange FP2 cover without noticing it was for the FP2, and I have a FP3. The FP3 support refunded me back to buy a new one but they won’t come taking back the cover due to CO2 waste for a little item.

I am in Rome, Italy, and I would like to giveaway my cover (which is completely new and unused). Is there anyone interested, maybe in Rome?

If, then, the person willing to receive it feels it is the case, he/she can make a donation of up to 30 euros to Fairphone (the cover price).

ITALIAN
Salve, ho comprato una cover arancione per FP2 senza accorgermi che fosse per FP2, ma io ho un FP3. Il supporto di Fairphone mi ha rimborsato per comprarne una nuova, ma non verranno a riprendersi la cover a causa dello spreco di CO2 per un piccolo oggetto.

Sono a Roma, in Italia, e vorrei dare la mia cover (completamente nuova e inusata). C’è qualcuno interessato, magari a Roma?

Se, poi, la persona che desidera riceverla lo ritiene opportuno, può fare una donazione fino a 30 euro a Fairphone (il prezzo di copertina).

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.